Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day!

Friday 25th, we are celebrating 2011 Teacher's Day. I wish to thank every one of the teacher's at school.

I know this is not a class in Santo Domingo y San Miguel (Mula), but I don't need their parents' signature to appear in this blog. I found the image on  FLICKRCC.

Este viernes es festivo pues celebramos el Día del Maestro 2011. Me gustaría dar las gracias a cada uno de los maestros en la escuela. 
Sé que ésta no es una clase de Santo Domingo y San Miguel (Mula), pero no necesito la autorización de sus padres para aparecer en este blog. Encontré la imagen en FLICKRCC.

SALVA, your English teacher

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate it a great deal pertaining to amazing series regarding instructors evening Text. I most certainly will find the greatest lecturers solar day SMS to write down this during my minute card with regard to my personal favorite teacher. Check over some other interesting SMSes in Our own web site.Top SMS For Teachers Day

    ReplyDelete