Wednesday, March 12, 2014

VIDEO: Anna Kendrick's song from Pitch Perfect

This is what my students at CEIP Monte Anaor play: a "cups" game/activity. 

And you? 

Can you do it?

This is Anna Kendrick's "When I'm gone" official video (from the movie Pitch Perfect):
http://youtu.be/cmSbXsFE3l8


 


And this is the same, but here you can read the Spanish subtitles:

http://youtu.be/2oFEMmBuUVo 
   


Esto es lo que mis alumnos del CEIP Monte Anaor juegan: una actividad/baile con vasos.
¿Y tú?¿Sabes hacerlo?
Tienes las dos versiones del video de la canción "Cuando me vaya" 
de Anna Kendrick (de la película "Dando la nota"): 
la oficial y la misma con subtítulos en inglés y español.
SALVA, your English teacher

1 comment:

  1. Everyone,brace yourself with the Pitch Perfect 2. Hehe I was hooked with the first movie and been loving the whole cast. Every persoality was indeed lovable so I am just excited to meet the new ones and would be surely welcome by the movie fans. Pitch Perfect songs download were made available by generous people just be very careful with dangerous sites. Thanks for this nice share and all I could say is ACA-AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete